- Do you love being on the water and have an interest in working on luxury yachts?
- Do you have an aptitude for marine systems and a passion for understanding how things work?
- Do you want to build a long-term career in a rapidly growing industry where your skills are in high demand?
The marine service industry is booming and there is a huge demand for qualified technicians and service professionals. As a result, our business is growing and so is our team! You will be working as part of a team that keeps Vancouver’s finest luxury yachts looking and performing their absolute best. You will receive training on the job, have the opportunity to expand on your trade certifications as well and take part in many other industry training and educational opportunities.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
As a Marine Service Technician, you’re responsible for monitoring and performing regular checks on all vessel systems to ensure safe, reliable operation of some of the newest and most up-to-date marine systems in the industry. You’re able to proactively identify, diagnose and repair deficiencies as well as follow OEM guidelines for the regular maintenance of these systems. You’ll also be involved in the removal and replacement of failed and/or obsolete systems.
WHAT YOU BRING
A mechanical aptitude and a mindset to fix things and fix them right!
- The ability to work well both independently and as a part of a team and have a meticulous eye for detail.
- Experience in and a desire to expand your proficiency in the repair and maintenance of all aspects of a luxury yacht including the following:
- Mechanical Systems
- Electrical and Navigation Systems
- Propulsion Systems
- Plumbing and Sanitation Systems
- Structural and Cosmetic Repair and Maintenance
WHO WE ARE
Yacht Care Systems aspires to be Vancouver’s yacht owners’ partner of choice when it comes to the care and control of one of their most prized possessions. We provide peace of mind and unlimited enjoyment through a preventive and proactive approach to maintenance and troubleshooting. We strive to ensure that all systems are functioning to the original manufacturer’s standard of reliability and safety.
WHY WORK FOR US?
At Yacht Care, you’ll be working in a dynamic, challenging and rewarding work environment where you are able to collaborate with and learn from an outstanding team of industry professionals while taking on progressively greater accountabilities. You’ll receive support for ongoing industry training and educational opportunities and competitive compensation.
Successful candidates can expect to earn between $25-$35+/hour plus benefits and a signing bonus.
Please submit your resume below.
Yacht Care Systems operations center is located at Lions Gate Marina.